A friend is calling from across the street. Someone is tapping on your kitchen window. A car is honking its horn. In situations like these, how do you know which way to look? The fact is that the sounds will reach one ear fractionally faster and louder than the other and your brain registers these subtle differences.
That is why, if you have a hearing loss in both ears, it is best to get two hearing instruments, because they make sounds easier to locate.
Other benefits of hearing well with both ears include:
- Speech will sound cleaner
- Better understanding in noise
- You will enjoy better sound quality
- Communicate with confidence
- Listening will be easier
- You can respond more naturally
- Your ears will stay in shape